WHALENADO™ HVLS fans with WHALE-POWER™ technology
Pushing the next generation of HVLS fans higher than ever before.
Keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter. WHALENADO™ High-Volume, Low-Speed (HVLS) industrial fans are a low-cost, high-efficiency alternative for effective climate control. Its five-blade design, steep blade angles of 21° and patented WHALE-POWER™ technology form an aerodynamic fan capable of moving up to 400,000 CFM's of air, creating a comfortable working environment while reducing energy costs.
Modeled after the aerodynamic fins of the humpback whale, WHALENADO™ fans feature the patented WHALE-POWER™ Technology.
Continuous ridges along the front edge of the blade that force air into small channels across the top of the airfoil, increasing air velocity and lift while reducing drag. By reducing drag, WHALENADO™ fans are able to increase the pitch of the blade to 21º (over 230% higher than the competition), allowing for greater air movement with fewer blades.
The Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) provides a soft start and enables full variable speed control, allowing users to optimize the performance of WHALENADO™ fans for specific environments and/or applications. WHALENADO™ HVLS fans are available in 8', 12', 16', 20' or 24' wide spans.
WHALENADO™ Features & Benefits
- WHALENADO™ HVLS fans neutralize hot/cold zones to effectively regulate facility temperatures
- Patented WHALE-POWER™ technology increases airfoil stability by preventing blade vibration, reducing wear & tear to blades and drive train
- Five-blade design and 21º blade angles move up to 400,000 CFM's of air
- Increases efficiency of HVAC system by reducing costly heating and cooling cycles
- Saves up to 20% in utility costs
- Constant airflow eliminates drafts caused by high/low pressure areas when overhead loading dock doors are open, decreasing temperature recovery time
- Reduces moisture build up by preventing condensation
- Promotes ventilation through healthy air circulation
- NORD in-line helical gear motor with 15-Year warranty are engineered using a one piece Unicase™ design for exceptional performance with low power consumption
- Lifetime Warranty on blades and hub
Short Form Specs